Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glass Eyeball Strobist Meetup - Smoke

I recently organized a Strobist meetup for the University of Chicago's photography club - The Glass Eyeball. We got a lot of people and equipment together and hosted three activities: Smoke and droplet photography, on-location portraits, and studio portraits. It was a good learning experience for me as a teacher and for the participants as photographers. I thought I'd share some of the smoke photos I got. This was the first time I've tried smoke photography, and I found it pretty fun once everything was set up (and even the setup wasn't really that hard - you just need incense and a flash). Enjoy!


Photobucket

Colored Smoke 1
Colored Smoke 2
Colored Smoke 3
Colored Smoke 4
Colored Smoke 5
Colored Smoke 6

a quickr pickr post

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP