Friday, January 21, 2011

Miscellaneous

These photos didn't really fit in the 57th Street post but I still wanted to publish them. The temperature is in the single digits here; every time I go out to take photos I come back unable to feel my fingers, so postings may slow down a bit until things warm up. Enjoy!

P.S. If you want a short description of each photo click on in and you will be redirected to a Flickr page that contains a description.

P.P.S. I found a picture that I meant to put in the 57th Street post but somehow never did. I've added it to the end of this post.


Mountain Pano

The Brute

Moonlit Zoologyt

Edwardo's


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP