Saturday, May 29, 2010

Imagekind and Briones Regional Park

I recently came upon a website called Imagekind. It is a marketplace where artists can upload art and sell prints easily. I uploaded 40 of my best photos to the site,  so if you have an empty wall in your house that would benefit from a little artwork, or just like my photos, head on over to my Imagekind page and check out the prints available (the prices are much lower than most fine art photographs).


Buy my art at ImageKind.com.

On a completely unrelated note, I recently visited Briones Regional Park. Briones is located a few miles away in Concord, but you could easily mistake it for an exotic far-off location. The rolling hills were stunning and it is hard to believe I have lived in the Bay Area all my life without visiting. Check out the photos below.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP