Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Photo Contest Results

I recently came is second place in Bing's Earth Day Photo Contest. Similar to the Sigma photo contest, which I posted about earlier, the ranking of finalists was determined by popular vote and not by judges. I actually was in first place for a good chunk of the contest, but apparently I was less effective at spamming Facebook than my opponent was (I guess I need to  friend some more people). Luckily, the Bing structured the contest so that second place also gets a generous prize. I won: 

  • An HP Pavilion desktop and monitor
  • My school receives a Digital Photo Kit:
    • 5 HP Pavilion desktops, 5 monitors, 2 PhotoSmart Printers, 5 paper and ink value packs
    • 2 Canon Rebel EOS Cameras

Not too bad for second place! Many thanks to everyone who voted! 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP