Monday, September 9, 2013

Hyperlocal, Artisan-Made, 100% Organic iPhone and Desktop Wallpapers for $.99

My previous wallpaper packs have been some of the most popular posts on this blog, so today I'm releasing a new experiment: paid mobile and desktop wallpapers. These are high-quality images of iconic places formatted for desktop and mobile devices.  I'm selling each wallpaper for $.99 through Sellfy, a startup that provides a platform for securely selling digital goods. 

Why should you buy one of my wallpapers instead of using a free one? Many of the wallpapers I'm selling are of places that people have strong connections to, such as the University of Chicago campus, the Illinois centennial monument in Logan Square, or the redwood forests in California. There are not high-quality wallpapers of these places readily available elsewhere. I've tested each of these on my own phone and computer to make sure that they look good behind lock screens and task bars. Finally, many of these are images I haven't released on this blog before, and will be released exclusively as wallpapers.

Click here to purchase a desktop or mobile wallpaper

The mobile wallpapers are specifically formatted with the iPhone 5 and 5S lock screen layout in mind, but can be used on any phone (including earlier iPhone models). The new iOS 7 lock screen has a fairly similar layout to earlier lock screens, so you can keep using these wallpapers if you decide to update your firmware later on. The desktop wallpapers are formatted for widescreen displays, and will look good on both Windows and Macs. Finally,  if you see an image I've previously published that you'd like to see as a wallpaper, let me know - I'm more than happy to whip up a custom wallpaper for you. Enjoy!

-->

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP