Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rocky Aerials

Whoops, it has been a while since I last posted, and I have quite a backlog of photos in my library from winter and spring quarter. Part of the reason for my lack of posts is that was because I took on a lot of event shoots winter quarter and was busy editing those. My Flickr Pro account also expired and I was pretty seriously switching to 500px for image hosting. Thankfully, Flickr has completely redesigned their website and is now offering 1TB of image storage free, so I'll be sticking with them! 

These photos are from my flight back to Chicago at the start of winter quarter. My 5am departure was somewhat ameliorated by the fact that I got to watch the sun rise over the Rockies and capture these images in the process. Enjoy! 

Aerial Rockies
P1030895.jpg
P1030910.jpg

P1030932.jpg
P1030965.jpg
a quickr pickr post

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP