Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter on the Quads

A few shots from the UChicago quads in winter. I've had these sitting on my computer for a while but the Egypt protest and blizzard photos had to take precedent. The first shot is from Michigan Ave on the same day of the Egypt protests, but it didn't really fit into that series. I still like the shot so I've included it with the UChicago ones. It's a balmy 44 degrees here now so hopefully today is indicative of weather to come. Enjoy!


Bus Stop

South Harper

Ellis Walker

Harper Blue

Erman Orange


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP