Sunday, October 17, 2010

Campus Life Part 2: The Depths of the Reg and the Top of the Rock

     Here are some more photos I have taken around campus these past two weeks. The ones high up are from the top of Rockefeller Chapel and the the library ones are from inside the colossal Regenstein library (a place I have already spent far too long inside). Ideally I'll post some pictures from off campus, but there are so many awesome spots to explore on campus that it seems pointless to go anywhere else. Enjoy!



Top of the Rock

Harper

Fall on the Midway

Haskell Hall

The Reg

The Stacks

Instituto Historico



Level 2


Originally an indoor gym, Bartlett is now my dining hall. This picture makes it look a lot cooler than it actually is...


Bartlett


2 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Wonderful photos of U of C!

Jamie Manley (金汉生) November 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Thanks! Keep an eye on my blog, I have more coming soon.

About Me

My photo
Photographer, China enthusiast, climate & energy buff. Working in Delhi with the International Innovation Corps.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP